Full Stack Developer (Apps & Services)
As a full-stack-developer you will be highly involved and to a wide extent responsible for designing and maintaining the architecture of the applications and/or services you'll be involved in.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a necessity. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in these technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
- Writing readable, maintainable and well tested, quality assured code.
- Implement new (reference) Applications and Services for Radix
- Support customers with their integration on Radix
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity for Radix
- Implement User Interfaces for Apps.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Responsible for asking all "stupid questions". Kindly but clearly voice your concerns and ideas on whatever the topic may be.
- Meticulous and high concern for security.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: distributed systems, concurrency/multithreading, asynchronous/reactive programming
- Ability to solve problems for large distributed systems at various layers of the stack, from networking, system calls to application layer debugging.
- Experience co-developing and co-debugging with remote teams.
- Experience with database design and development.
- Knowledge of git, branching, continuous integration.
- Have done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Interest on DLT/Blockchain Technologies.
Radix Core Competencies:
- Goal Orientated - Sets high goals and works doggedly to achieve them. Pushes self and others to reach milestones. Looks for opportunities to help move a project along; volunteers to help others with projects or assignments.
- Reliability - Stays focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions,
- Team Player - Acknowledges and celebrates the achievements of teammates. Praises the team and its achievement to others. Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise, working together to solve problems, and putting team success first.
- Drives for Excellence - Wants to do things well and consistently delivers to the best of own ability. Learns from experience and is keen to improve own skills to do the job.
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems. Manage change in a way that reduces the concern experienced by others. Clarifies priorities when leading change.
- Works Effectively - Focuses time and effort on key tasks. Groups related tasks to be more efficient. Easily transitions between tasks and picks up where left off when interrupted. Prioritizes tasks by importance and deadline. Identifies what is important from what is urgent. Adjusts priorities as situations change
- Remote Working
- Competitive Salary
- Education Budget
- Opportunity to grow with the company