VP Marketing/Head of Marketing
Who are we?
Radix is a new protocol, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but super fast and easy to build on.
Six years ago, we started from scratch so that every person and device in the world could use it simultaneously, without centralization or compromise. Instead of smart contracts we created building blocks, making applications, tokens and coins as easy to deploy as possible. It’s fast, it works and our test net is already live.
Radix has built up a global following 43,000 interested community members, companies and developers from around the world. As well as raising money from some of the top European VCs and Funds.
What problems are we solving?
Currently, money is hyper-local, it exists in small pools in each country with specialised service and tech providers specific to the jurisdiction. Radix changes that. We believe businesses should create money without borders. Our ledger provides API toolkits to developers that includes the regulatory wrappers, removing much of the need for developers and companies to worry about regulatory compliance, client money rules and jurisdictional red tape. We can do that because Radix is a next-generation decentralised ledger technology.
We believe this is what technology should look like and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
Learn more about us
Radix Technology: https://youtu.be/dnOO2nItiss
Radix Mission: https://youtu.be/Hw90aMyvLbM
We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who will manage planning, processes, and systems for our marketing team. As a member of the senior leadership team, you will help deliver the strategy for our pipeline management, investments, tools and budget that align to our strategy to enable Radix to achieve its exciting growth plans.
This senior position requires the ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implement the strategy to achieve objectives in the Radix Marketing plan.
All of this will need to be achieved against challenging delivery timescales, with multiple moving parts and changing goal posts.
The ideal person will have considerable senior leadership experience in Marketing management for a high growth startup.
- Develop a Marketing strategy, aligned to Radix business strategy
- Lead, inspire, engage and develop a team of talented marketing professionals to deliver against business goals.
- Develop the overall campaign strategy; create, plan and manage engaging campaigns and communications assets that align with our brand.
- Build and promote brand assets and voice, guiding the team and advisors.
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning and budget process (e.g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Strengthen the Radix brand awareness through PR, brand partnerships and campaigns
- Continue to build the Radix community and brand health by empowering brand ambassadors.
- Develop and instill a culture of continuous innovation, big and small, to improve customer experience and company profitability month-by-month.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that Marketing and Sales are fully aligned with consistent communication & co-operation between departments
- Create strategy plans to manage the announcement of partnerships between key stakeholders, ensuring maximum coverage and exposure.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of success in leading, developing, planning engaging and innovative digital campaigns for innovative companies, ideally at start-up level.
- The ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders in a fast moving environment.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Experience with one or more communications platforms like (Mail Chimp, ActiveCampaign, insert systems), and / or social media management tools (Hootsuite, Tweet Deck, Jarvee)
- Excellent knowledge of website management (e.g. WordPress, Squarespace, Wix) and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Dasheroo)
- Confidence in liaising with internal and external stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong ability to use facts and analytics to influence decisions
- Experience in a management capacity, leading and overseeing marketing teams.
- Proven experience of successful rapid growth in a similar role for a tech company or startup.
- Efficient from strategic thinking to execution.
- Experience in developing strategies for building a developer community for a tech product.
- Excellent verbal/written communication; strong writing and copy-editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns both digital and offline
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- To be part of something amazing. We’re creating friction-free access to the digital economy and it’s going to change the world.