We are looking for a Team Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks. You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce. You will work closely with HR, Finance and Operations team to enable smooth running of the company
You will be joining Radix at the early stages in its life, within the first 30 hires. As such, you will have a fast-paced and exciting journey ahead.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and correspondence
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update the contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Organise company travel and accommodation
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Order office supplies when necessary
- Organise and distribute gifts for Radix team members’ birthdays
- Assist with coordination of company events, social events and team member activities including the companies’ planning week.
- Work closely with HR, Finance and Operations team to enable smooth running of the company
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, office admin assistant or secretary
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) or G Suite equivalent
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to manage heavy workloads effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Radix Core Competencies:
- Goal Orientated - Looks for opportunities to help move a project along; volunteers to help others with projects or assignments when needed.
- Reliability - Stays focused on tasks in spite of constantly changing environment.
- Team Player - Acknowledges and celebrates the achievements of teammates. Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise, working together to solve problems, and putting team success first.
- Drives for Excellence - Wants to do things well and consistently delivers to the best of own ability. Learns from experience and is keen to improve own skills to do the job.
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Responds positively to change. Manages change in a way that reduces the concern experienced by others.
- Works Effectively - Focuses time and effort on key tasks. Groups related tasks to be more efficient. Prioritizes tasks by importance and deadline. Identifies what is important from what is urgent. Adjusts priorities as situations change
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Fantastic working culture - International 'planning week' team event trips
- Radix Education Fund - Able to use to attend courses, training or towards a professional qualification
- To be part of something amazing. We’re creating friction-free access to the digital economy and it’s going to change the world.